Email Copy Not Converting? I Can Tell You Why...And How to Fix It!
Hire me for a one-hour consultation to receive an in-depth analysis of your current email campaign. We'll discuss your overall strategy, email copy, landing pages and anything that else that could affect conversion rates. It's the fastest way to improve your campaigns without hiring me to write your copy.
Do You Make These Mistakes in Emails?
Email marketing is one of the most powerful ways to engage directly with your subscribers and drive more sales.
But only if you do it right.
If your email campaigns aren't generating the sales you want, you're probably making some simple mistakes that are affecting your conversion rates.
Some of the most common mistakes I see include:
- Copy that doesn't engage readers before making a pitch (I can teach you how to do this so that every email has the potential to make sales).
- Subject lines that don't grab attention (luckily, there are some simple techniques you can use to tell whether your subject lines are as effective as possible).
- Emails that don't use the right tone to generate a high response rate.
- Landing pages that don't link smoothly with the email copy...causing a disconnect that can reduce sales.
- And many, many more!
During your consultation, I'll pinpoint the main issues that could be affecting response rates. I'll also give suggestions on how to fix them - so you can immediately start to boost your campaign's results.
What You'll Get:
- An hour consultation where I analyze, in detail, the potential reasons why your email copy isn't converting.
- The chance to ask me anything about your email campaigns - I won't hold anything back!
- Targeted, relevant advice to dramatically boost your response rates.
- Summary email after the call which lists the main points we discussed.
- PLUS: A follow-up email consultation 3-4 weeks after the call where you can ask questions about your next steps.
How to Book a 1-Hour Consultation:
To book an hour consultation, just use the contact form below. I'll send you a list of possible dates and times, so you can choose the one that suits you best.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you use Skype for the call?
Yes - although we can also use Google Hangouts, if you prefer.
Will you hold anything back?
No, this is not a sales call or pitch. I want to give you the exact information you need to boost your email response rates.
I'll also give genuine feedback on what I think of the campaign - but in a constructive way!